- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
Flooded out by three hurricanes now, intensive cleanup is part of the business plan for Kings Restaurant in Kinston. Its owner and other property owners in the restaurant want to end a cycle of severe flooding.