- Shelters, emergency officials prepare for severe weather this weekend
- 6th tornado confirmed by National Weather Service, survey teams continue work
- Kingwood residents cleaning up after storm damage from tornado
- Live video: Air 11 surveys storm damage following tornados this weekend
- Multiple tornadoes confirmed by National Weather Service survey teams
Another death has been reported in connection with Hurricane Florence, Gov. Roy Cooper announced Tuesday.
The victim, a 67-year-old man, died from injuries he suffered while cleaning debris from the storm in Craven County. It is the 36th death that the state Medial Examiner’s Office has attributed to Florence.
The State of North Carolina had counted 36 deaths attributed to Hurricane Florence as of Sept. 20. Of those, individuals include those who had died in accidents while packing to leave their homes ahead of the storm and those swept off flooded roads. The dead range in age from a couple of months to 87 years. They are male and female, residents of 20 North Carolina counties.
These are some of their stories.