- How To Survive Houston’s Summer – From Hurricanes To Extreme Heat To Power Grid Concerns
- “People Are Wiped Out”: Costs Pile Up as Hurricane Season Begins
- Severe weather causes NC blueberry shortage, drives up cost
- Weather Service: Suburban Chicago tornado had 140 mph winds
- Claudette's tornado tally reaches 7 across 4 states
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Lara Trump, daughter-in-law of President Donald Trump, will be in Brunswick County Friday to visit areas undergoing storm recovery following Hurricane Florence.
The Wrightsville Beach native is expected to meet with residents, charities, and nonprofit organizations, including pet shelters, as they recover from the devastating flooding after the storm.
Trump will make three stops including Paws Place Dog Rescue Shelter in Winnabow, Brunswick Family Assistance: Food and Supply in Bolivia, and Brunswick County Animal Shelter in Supply.