- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
- Sunday night brings rain, slight chance of severe weather
- Weekend brings level 1 chance of severe weather
- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | Live radar & cameras
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Lara Trump, daughter-in-law of President Donald Trump, will be in Brunswick County Friday to visit areas undergoing storm recovery following Hurricane Florence.
The Wrightsville Beach native is expected to meet with residents, charities, and nonprofit organizations, including pet shelters, as they recover from the devastating flooding after the storm.
Trump will make three stops including Paws Place Dog Rescue Shelter in Winnabow, Brunswick Family Assistance: Food and Supply in Bolivia, and Brunswick County Animal Shelter in Supply.