- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching two other areas
- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching three other areas
- Hurricane Sam expected to rapidly intensify into major hurricane this weekend
- Hurricane Sam forms, too early to determine if it will impact US
- Carolina Hurricanes start training camp with a lot of new faces
Before/After images show Waccamaw River flooding in SC
These before and after images of Conway and Georgetown, SC taken by the USGS’ Landsat 8, shows the extent of the flooding from Hurricane Florence on September 26 when the Waccamaw River peaked at just over 21 feet.