- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
Before/After images show Waccamaw River flooding in SC
These before and after images of Conway and Georgetown, SC taken by the USGS’ Landsat 8, shows the extent of the flooding from Hurricane Florence on September 26 when the Waccamaw River peaked at just over 21 feet.