- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
The Wilmington City Council approved the first wave of funding to go toward recovery from Hurricane Florence.
In a unanimous vote, the council agreed to fund $9 million worth of disaster relief.
Much of that will go toward debris removal and assessments of damage to both public and private property.