- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
10/9/18–Governor Cooper is sending $25 million in lottery profits to repair schools with damage caused by Hurricane Florence.
The governor says he hopes this will speed up repairs.
Governor Cooper will be in Wilmington today to tour damaged homes and get an update on recovery efforts.