- American Red Cross of Eastern NC volunteers ready as Tropical Storm Ian moves towards U.S.
- TribFest Recap: Can Texas Plan Properly for Droughts and Floods to Come?
- Tropical Storm Ian path shifts west, increasing chance NC sees heavy rain next week
- Florida monitors a growing Tropical Storm Ian in Caribbean
- Florida emergency declared as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
10/9/18–Governor Cooper is sending $25 million in lottery profits to repair schools with damage caused by Hurricane Florence.
The governor says he hopes this will speed up repairs.
Governor Cooper will be in Wilmington today to tour damaged homes and get an update on recovery efforts.