- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) —
Michael, the deadly storm that hit the Florida Panhandle as a Category 4 hurricane before sweeping through Georgia, is starting to hit North Carolina.
Ahead of the storm’s wrath, several airlines have started canceling flights out of Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU); American Airlines has canceled most of its remaining flights.
More flight cancellations and delays could occur as Michael is expected to bring heavy rains and winds to the area.
Cancellations started around 10 a.m. A full list can be found on RDU’s website.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)