- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
11/8/18– The Wilmington City Council approved another $4.5 million toward Hurricane Florence recovery.
That brings the total amount spent by the city to $22 million.
Most of that has gone toward collecting debris.
It also includes repairing city buildings and paying overtime to those who worked during and after the storm.