- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
11/8/18– The Wilmington City Council approved another $4.5 million toward Hurricane Florence recovery.
That brings the total amount spent by the city to $22 million.
Most of that has gone toward collecting debris.
It also includes repairing city buildings and paying overtime to those who worked during and after the storm.