- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
11/13/18– Hurricane Florence ravaged parts of Brunswick County.
One of the hardest hit areas was the Stoney Creek Plantation neighborhood in Leland where 44 homes were flooded.
Two months after the storm– Houses have been gutted and residents are trying to figure out how to rebuild.
So far– Brunswick County has received more than $20-million in FEMA funding.