- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
11/13/18– Hurricane Florence ravaged parts of Brunswick County.
One of the hardest hit areas was the Stoney Creek Plantation neighborhood in Leland where 44 homes were flooded.
Two months after the storm– Houses have been gutted and residents are trying to figure out how to rebuild.
So far– Brunswick County has received more than $20-million in FEMA funding.