- Hurricane Epsilon Makes a 'Wobbly' Northwest Turn in the Atlantic
- Hurricane Epsilon's 'stadium effect' captured in remarkable video and images
- Epsilon is now a Category 3 Hurricane
- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
- Now a Category 2 Storm, Epsilon Is This Season’s 10th Hurricane
12/3/18–Volunteers spent the weekend planting dozens of trees in downtown Wilmington.
The Alliance for Cape Fear Trees is working to replace those trees lost during Hurricane Florence.
The group has several events planned to help with storm recovery.