- Hurricane Epsilon Makes a 'Wobbly' Northwest Turn in the Atlantic
- Hurricane Epsilon's 'stadium effect' captured in remarkable video and images
- Epsilon is now a Category 3 Hurricane
- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
- Now a Category 2 Storm, Epsilon Is This Season’s 10th Hurricane
12/5/18– The Wilmington City Council added to the funds set aside for Hurricane Florence recovery.
The latest appropriation brings the fund balance to nearly $25 million.
Much of that has gone toward storm debris collection.
The city hopes those efforts will be finished by Christmas.