- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
12/10/18– New Hanover County begins its final phase of debris collection today for Hurricane Florence-related waste.
Residents in the unincorporated areas of New Hanover County are encouraged to have all of their storm debris by the curb for pick-up.
The county hopes to be finished by mid-January.