- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Renovation and repairs at UNCW following Hurricane Florence will continue throughout this school year and beyond.
In an email sent to students, Chancellor Zito Sartarelli says priorities include finishing roof repairs at Cameron, Leutze and McNeill halls.
Demolition of University Apartments will continue this semester and plans for renovating Dobo Hall are taking shape. Fencing will soon go up around Dobo with interior demolition starting soon.
UNCW is also assembling modular units that will serve as temporary labs and offices.