- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Renovation and repairs at UNCW following Hurricane Florence will continue throughout this school year and beyond.
In an email sent to students, Chancellor Zito Sartarelli says priorities include finishing roof repairs at Cameron, Leutze and McNeill halls.
Demolition of University Apartments will continue this semester and plans for renovating Dobo Hall are taking shape. Fencing will soon go up around Dobo with interior demolition starting soon.
UNCW is also assembling modular units that will serve as temporary labs and offices.