- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Woman comforted in ruins of home destroyed by Alabama tornado
View The Original Article Here
An elderly woman whose home was destroyed when a tornado tore a path through Lee County, Alabama, on March 3, has found comfort in her faith. “I thank the Lord,” said Earnestine Reese, 72, sitting among the ruins of her house.