- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas — The National Weather Service says a second tornado has been confirmed, this one in Montgomery County.
It hit on Sunday and it came in as an EF-0.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
A tornado touched down in Pasadena on Sunday. It had winds between 86 and 110 miles per hour. For more on that story, click here.