- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
- Central, eastern NC now under level 2 threat for severe weather
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas — The National Weather Service says a second tornado has been confirmed, this one in Montgomery County.
It hit on Sunday and it came in as an EF-0.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
A tornado touched down in Pasadena on Sunday. It had winds between 86 and 110 miles per hour. For more on that story, click here.