- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
BRYAN, Texas — A likely tornado touched down in Bryan Wednesday, and there were reports of damage from it.
The National Weather Service has not yet confirmed the strength of the tornado but will assess the damage on Thursday.
The damage was to four structures near FM 1179 and Coyote Run. At this time there are no reports of injuries.
There was a tornado warning for the area that the tornado was spotted. The Texas A&M campus wasn’t included in the warning but they sent out a Code Maroon alert to let off-campus students and staff know.
ALSO POPULAR ON KHOU.COM: