- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
Severe thunderstorms will move through the area this afternoon.
There is a slight risk for severe storms across the entire viewing area with the potential for damaging winds, large hail, and heavy downpours.
The heaviest activity is expected to affect the area from 4-9 p.m.
Stay with Fox 46 news for the very latest information.