- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
Some warnings and watches have been issued as storms, some of them severe, sweep through Central Texas.
As of 1:30 p.m., more than 100 low water crossing have been closed according to ATXfloods. You can see up to the minute closings here.
Austin Energy says that it working on about four dozen incidents affecting nearly 8,000 customers as of about 1:30 p.m. It says the largest one is impacting the southwest corridor. You can see the full outage map here.
In the event of flooding, officials remind people to avoid driving but if you’re on the roads you should always turn around, don’t drown. More safety information can be found here.