- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
More rain continues through the day and the flooding we have seen for Caldwell, Burke, Catawba and Alexander County’s is substantial! An estimated 6-10 inches has fallen over the past 60 hours. The photos and videos we are getting are incredible and many roads are under water.
We are getting a slight break in the rain this evening but more rain in central South Carolina is working back by later this evening. All of this rain is all credited to a nearly stationary low pressure system pumping in some tropical moisture. Tomorrow will be in the lower 80’s around Charlotte with scattered rain returning tomorrow morning AND even thunderstorms during the afternoon.
MOST of Tuesday looks to be dry before more rain moves back in Wednesday giving the all clear by late Thursday and Friday. Friday should be sunny and feel great since this muggy air will have said goodbye. That looks to be the pick of the week so something to look forward to!
Enjoy the rest of this lazy feeling Sunday!
Copyright 2018 WCNC