- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
Ward, played 14 seasons at goalie in the NHL, 13 with Carolina. The 35-year-old holds Hurricanes franchise goaltending records in career regular-season games played (668), wins (318), winning percentage (.557), shutouts (27) and saves (17,261).
Ward was the 2006 Conn Smythe trophy winner, anchoring the Hurricanes’ Stanley Cup championship run.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.