- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
Hurricane Dorian is expected to arrive in North Carolina as a Category 1 storm as soon as Thursday and move away from the state on Friday afternoon and evening. Here are Weather Center forecast graphics showing impacts by time and location.