- Severe Weather Preparedness Week: Flooding facts and safety
- First Alert to Severe Weather: Watches vs Warnings
- Why your family should have an out-of-state 'check-in' contact | Severe Weather Awareness Week
- Winter storm damage at SA schools tops $1.5 million, possibly more
- Severe Weather Preparedness Week for the Carolinas starts now!
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
PENDER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A big congratulations are in order for a couple in Pender County. They welcomed a baby boy in the early morning hours while Hurricane Dorian was coming through the area.
Ivey and Katie English of Burgaw welcomed their son Hiram at 5:11 a.m. Friday morning at Pender Memorial Hospital.
Hiram was 7 pounds, 2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long.
Congrats to the happy couple!