- Severe Weather Preparedness Week for the Carolinas starts now!
- Q&A with Marya Crigler, chief appraiser, on property tax relief for storm damage
- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
Strong thunderstorms will roll through North Carolina as a cold front moves in Tuesday afternoon. North Carolina’s biggest risk is storm damage, as gusts could reach 60 mph, meteorologist Elizabeth Gardner said.