- Independence Day Heightens Wildfire Risk
- Could Tropical Storm Bonnie bring rain to South Texas? Here's the forecast for the July 4th weekend
- Tropical Storm Bonnie forms in Caribbean Sea
- Flooding, pollution more likely to occur in Houston minority communities
- Flooding and pollution in minority communities, and the impact of minority-owned businesses (June 30, 2022)
People were out and about in New Orleans Thursday, many preparing for the storm to come.
“I did not even know a hurricane was even coming,” James Simon said. “So I will have to prepare a little, but it is nothing we have not gone through before. As long as I have water and gas, I will be OK.”