- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
View The Original Article Here
A Coast Guard aircrew from Air Station Elizabeth City, NC, rescues a man and his dog ‘lucky’ off a rooftop after Hurricane Florence, north of the Cape Fear River Monday, Sept. 17, 2018.