- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
- Now a Category 2 Storm, Epsilon Is This Season’s 10th Hurricane
- Hurricane Epsilon, the 10th of a busy season, nears Bermuda
- Here are the records we're breaking this hurricane season
- Epsilon strengthens into Cat. 1 hurricane; 26th named hurricane of the season
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) – It’s been more than a month since Hurricane Florence, but the storm’s impacts continue, including leading to a couple of changes for Election Day.
The New Hanover County Board of Elections has made temporary changes to two Election Day polling locations because of impacts from Florence. Only voters who live in these precincts are affected by the change.
- All voters who reside in precinct W30 will vote on Election Day at JC Roe Center located at 2875 Worth Dr., Wilmington, NC 28412.
- All voters who reside in precinct H12 will vote on Election Day at Blair Elementary School located at 416 Edgewater Club Rd., Wilmington, NC 28411.
Voters are reminded of their three voting options: Absentee-by-Mail; early voting; or Election Day. voters may request that an absentee ballot be sent to the place they are staying, even if that is not their residence or mailing address.
During the early voting period, which started last week and runs through November 3, voters may vote in person at any of the five convenient early voting locations in New Hanover County.
On Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, voters in these precincts may only vote at their temporary polling places named above.
For more information on the temporary polling place change, voting options and other election-related matters, please contact the New Hanover County Board of Elections by visiting NHCvote.com or calling (910) 798-7330.