- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
A child is in the hospital after being shot during a robbery. Police responded to shots fired at the T-Mobile store on Tidwell at Airline in North Houston. According to police, a 6-year-old across the street was hit by one of the bullets.
A prominent attorney, who is also the former chairman of the Harris County Republican Party, is the target of a criminal probe. Police searched Jared Woodfill’s Uptown office near the Galleria area today.
Two men are wanted for murdering a store clerk in the Memorial City area. They were aught on surveillance video, and police hope someone recognizes them and turns them in.
About 200 Texas firefighters are heading to California for a two week deployment to help battle the deadly wildfires. Crews from our area left this morning for Southern California.
There are some concerns about the future of Harris County’s Veterans Court, which helps veterans who run into legal trouble get help instead of jail time. The judge who started it and presided over it, Republican Judge Marc Carter, was voted out in the Democratic sweep of the courts.