- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Street flooding possible as heavy rain moves through Houston
View The Original Article Here
HOUSTON – A strong line of storms is pushing through the Houston area Thursday morning, bringing heavy rain to parts of the area.
A flood advisory is in effect for much of the area and drivers should watch for street flooding.
Houston TranStar is not reporting high water on any roads at this time.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.