- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
HOUSTON – A strong line of storms is pushing through the Houston area Thursday morning, bringing heavy rain to parts of the area.
A flood advisory is in effect for much of the area and drivers should watch for street flooding.
Houston TranStar is not reporting high water on any roads at this time.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.