- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
HOUSTON – A strong line of storms is pushing through the Houston area Thursday morning, bringing heavy rain to parts of the area.
A flood advisory is in effect for much of the area and drivers should watch for street flooding.
Houston TranStar is not reporting high water on any roads at this time.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.