- Families who are hurricane victims get new homes in time for the holidays
- WATCH: Hurricane Harvey Fuels This Artist’s Imaginative Sculptures
- Many Hurricane Florence survivors still struggle with food security while rebuilding
- Svechnikov leads Hurricanes past Sharks 3-2 in shootout
- Corpus Christi business, politicians urge windstorm insurers to reject 5% rate hike
View The Original Article Here
A flash flood warning has been extended to 1:45 A.M for much of Austin and eastern Travis County, as well as central Hays County. It was originally set to expire at 10:45 p.m.